Sunday, October 28, 2012

24th of October 2012

Last night, I dreamt the Earth as a creature - a giant mystical tree floating in orbit, connected via a, if you will, umbilical cord to its planetary self below. Despite its enormous size, Earth was also a nearly human-sized tree-being, which I talked to, standing on a patch of glowing light at the giant tree's lower end, floating in space. I asked it whether it would like me to cut its hair, to which Earth happily agreed, turned around and let me cut the hair and twigs on its head into shape.

To actually reach the floating Earth-self, I had had to climb up one and down a second half decrepit, enormous and slender Arabian fairy tale styled towers floating next to the giant Earth-tree; all while carrying my mother on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment